recipesneeded@gmail.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sample Cookbook

17 days and counting to order cookbooks - we are still VERY short of our 100 minimum order quantity!  If you do not have a paypal account, please contact me at recipesneeded@gmail.com and we can work something out.


I received a super idea today - provide an updated recipe count per category.  I will try to get the up tomorrow!  As for now, I did get some pictures of the sample cookbook.  Ours will be the same size (6" x 9") with the spiral binding, but will have a different cover/divider design.  The recipes will not be broken onto different pages - which I think is awesome!


As for the adoption front - we are still waiting.  We are working on getting the room set up and raise the funds we need to proceed - fully trusting the Lord will provide everything we need!

Thank you again to those who have, and continue, to donate recipes, as well as those who have ordered the cookbooks!

No comments: